1. How can I track the status of my order?
Once your order has been shipped, you'll receive a confirmation email with the tracking number. You can visit the USPS website and enter the tracking number to check on the delivery status of your package.
2. What are the accepted payment methods?
Our secured checkout system accepts the following methods of payment:
- Credit Card: MC / VISA / AMEX / DISC
3. Why is my credit card declined?
In almost all instances credit cards are declined because of an AVS mismatch error. This simply means that the U.S credit card processing company was unable to verify your billing address. This security precaution is put in place to protect card holders from credit card fraud.
How to fix this:
- A very safe and effective way to avoid these issues is to select PayPal during the checkout process rather than a credit card. PayPal is completely safe and is the largest online payment method in the world.
4. Can I cancel an order?
We will make every effort to honor your request to cancel an order after it has been submitted. However, once the submit button has been clicked, the order will begin processing, and we cannot guarantee that we will be able to stop it as most orders are processed automatically.
5. Do you have any additional sizes or styles in stock?
Everything we have in stock can be found on our website: www.jes-s-boutique.com. All available sizes for an item will appear in the size drop down menu.
6. Can I return Sale Items?
We do not accept returns of final sale markdown items (items with Sale Price).
7. What is your return policy?
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your online purchase, you can return the item(s) to our warehouse within 30 days of your order date for a refund. Please read our Return Policy for detailed information regarding what can and cannot be returned.
8. The tracking number says that my order has been delivered, but I haven't received it yet. What do I do?
Please contact the shipping carrier immediately and be prepared to provide them with your tracking number. After speaking with the shipping carrier, please email us at email@example.com and include your order # so that we can document the situation and assist you in recovering the lost package.